1.Original models: tl-251t, D20/D25/N25, MAX-A/P/I, etc
2.Compatible brands: GE, Philips, Siemens, Drager, Mindray, Nihon Kohden, Fukuda Densh, Masimo/Nellcor Tech , etc.
Medlinket Intelligent Over-temp. Protection SpO2 Sensor Features:
1. Over-temperature monitoring: there is a temperature sensor at the probe end.
After matching with a dedicated adapter cable and monitor, it has a partial over-temperature monitoring function, reducing the risk of burns and reducing the burden of regular inspections by medical personnel;
2. More comfortable: the smaller space of the probe wrapping part and good air permeability;
3. Efficient and convenient: v-shaped probe design, quick positioning of the monitoring position; connector handle design, easier connection;
4. Safety guarantee: good biocompatibility, no latex;
5. High accuracy: pass the clinical evaluation of blood oxygen accuracy in the First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University and the American laboratory;
6. Good compatibility: it can be adapted to mainstream brand monitors, such as Philips, GE, Mindray, etc;
7. Clean, safe and hygienic: production and packaging in the clean workshop to avoid cross-infection.
Scope of Application: Operating Room (OR) , ICU, Neonatology, Internal Cardiovascular Dept., Cardiothoracic Surgery Dept.
As a professional manufacturer of various quality medical sensors & cable assemblies, Med-linket is also one of the leading suppliers of Intelligent Over-temp. Protection SpO2 Sensor in China. Our factory is equipped with advanced equipment and many professionals. With FDA and CE certification, you can rest assured to buy our products made in China at reasonable price. Also, OEM / ODM customized service are also available.
If you need more information, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com.
*Disclaimer: All the registered trademarks, product names, models, etc. shown in the above contents are owned by the original holder or the original manufacturer. This is only used to explain the compatibility of the MED-LINKET products, and nothing else! All the above information is for reference only, and should not be used as a working guide for medical institutions or related units. Otherwise, any consequences will be irrelevant to the company.